cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Watch Sensor comes off, now overheats, I am blamed for repair although its under warranty.

Well I just had my watch sent in (Warranty) got told its Broken due to corrosive damage on the motherboard. Which is easily done by I guess Sweat as the only thing wrong was this sensor...

1.) Never swim

2.) Never got it wet.

3.) This stupid backplate came off and I wore it. You are telling me small amount of sweat from an OFFICE job? Got it soaked, thats cute. 

I am quoted $350 bucks. to fix a major design flaw from what I can see.

I told Samsung to send it back to me as I will be going another route (Lawsuit) This is a joke. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Watch Sensor comes off, now overheats, I am blamed for repair although its under warranty.

Can I have your ticket number via private message? I would like to look into this for you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Watch Sensor comes off, now overheats, I am blamed for repair although its under warranty.

Hey @Skyfox ,

Did you get any response on this. The same issue has happened to me (back sensor coming off). My watch is now overheating and burning me if I try to wear it. Please let me know what the outcome has been for you.

Thanks