cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LG87
Constellation

Watch and Galaxy s9 alarms don't sync anymore

Since an app update on both the phone and watch the alarm no longer syncs from the watch to my phone or vise versa, I have tried all troubleshooting to resolve this however I have had no luck, I did look online and lots of people have this same issue however I did read somewhere online that a new software update for the watch is being released soon which fixes this issue should I wait for that or is there any other way of fixing this.

5 REPLIES 5
userlUg6uHmlQx
Astronaut

Re: Watch and Galaxy s9 alarms don't sync anymore

I am having the same issue. I have a new Note 9 and Gear S3 and am unable to get the alarms to sync at all. I have tried reconnecting, re-pairing, and factory resetting. All wasted time. I still get the alarms that are on my phone when they go off, but no ability to alter or even see my phone alarms from my watch. Waiting for an update!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Are you using the stock clock app on your Galaxy note 9?

BRudd
Constellation

I don't think it was an accident, but I have no idea why they would take this away.  I wish they would add it back and give the user a choice.

image.png

userMw0acAb3fp
Constellation

Wow that's so dumb! I was searching like crazy to figure this out. I like to turn my alarms on from my watch when I go to bed because my phone is too far away from me. Now when I go into alarms from my watch there is nothing there like before. What a stupid decision! Why would they even think that's a good idea.

user2zis3VJYLs
Constellation

VERY DUMB INDEED!!! Removing this alarm sync altogether is not in your clients best interest.  Let us decide to enable or disable. I will be looking at other brand watches now as decisions like this makes no sense.  I expect sync to be seemless especially having a Samsung watch and a Samsung phone. Samsung engineers, you really are so smart, great job with this improvement!  Robot Mad