cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Watch constantly disconnecting from Android 7.0 Phone

I believe this is because the app is refusing to run in the background. How do I get a stronger connection?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Comet

Re: Watch constantly disconnecting from Android 7.0 Phone

@userBYOAmcTuTY 

Have you tried forgetting the watch from Bluetooth, deleting the Wearable apps data/cache, wiping your phone's device cache AND a factory reset of the watch? That should get you to a point where this works again. 

---

Did this reply help? Let us know which step worked for you! Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution"  if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 
Highlighted
Constellation

I have tried all the above. I recently upgraded to Samsung A71 5G and my  Galaxy Watch will not stay connected for more than 30 minutes max. It's becoming extremely frustrating.

Highlighted
Comet

@userUrPYqjBalf sorry to hear that!

Perhaps Samsung Support can help further? https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

---

Did this reply help? Be sure to click" ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Try going into the phone's settings and turning off any type of optimization for the wearable app. Male sure under battery it's allowed to run in the background all the time. Turn off any power saving mode that might prevent the app from running.
Current Devices on AT&T: Galaxy Active2 LTE (SM-R835U) & Note 8 (SM-N950U)
Highlighted
Constellation

I should probably update this thread. Basically, I factory reset my phone and reconnected my watch. After loading the backup, it gave me an option to turn off all battery optimization. However, the issue is still occurring. But this time, I am certain that it isn't the fact it isn't allowed to run. I believe the issue is now that it is crashing. I don't mind this because if I shut everything else on my phone off and I leave it on the wearable app, it doesn't crash. Still annoying but still

Highlighted
Constellation

Hi There! I was trying to open your site on mobile but it doesn't get open. However it is working fine on Mobile.

https://www.techsguide.com/what-is-web-discover-is-it-safe-or-should-i-remove-it/