Original topic:

Watch face suggestion that has a status bar to show the battery

(Topic created: 06-27-2022 07:27 PM)
Nalgene
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi, I wonder if any of you have any recomendations of a watchface similar to the one I use now, but I would really like a status bar or something like that to show the battery. And while I´m here and asking, why do I get two and sometimes four images when I take a screenshot? Thank you in advance.

Screenshot_20220622_103442_sysui.png

Nalgene
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

No worries 🙂

0 Likes
Ellin
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
Sorry I tried and can't figure it out😥
0 Likes
Nalgene
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

It´s okay, but thank you for trying! 🙂

0 Likes
Ellin
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
I wish I could figure this out but I have no tech savvy people on my house, I'm usually pretty good with those things
0 Likes
Nalgene
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

You probably will.  Just "play" around with it and explore, soon enough you´re going to understand how it works. Don´t be so hard on yourself 🙂

0 Likes
ChazzP12
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
I use Facer (which has tons of watchfaces) I have made all of these ones except the ¹st ones in 2nd & 3rd row... im trying to learn how to make the really nice onesScreenshot_20220622-130810_Facer.jpg
0 Likes
Nalgene
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have tried that, "Facer" I mean, but I found it kind of confusing but I have seen many people on the web talking good about it so maybe I´ll give it another shot. Wow really? Nicely done! Are you an artist? How do you make them? Can you make them exactly how you want them, like "the imagination is the limit" or do you have a template you have to follow?

0 Likes
ChazzP12
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Nah I just took a pic I like & added the time, date & whatever else I wanted to it... you have to download facer app & install the watch companion on the watch too.... then long press on the screen & change it to facer app.... then go to facer app on ur phone & select the watchface then sync it & will see it syncing on the watch
0 Likes
Nalgene
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

Sorry for late answer, I don´t always  get notifications to my mail.

Ah okay I see, it seemed to my like it was very complicated but that I will try for sure, thank you.

0 Likes
Jack_Anderson
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
It's not super good looking, but dashboard has lots of options for 4 different status/button spots. The color changes too.

I was also wondering how you change your watchface, because on my watch it seems to have changed and I can figure it out. Any explanation is helpful.
0 Likes