Original topic:

Watch is miss advertised

(Topic created: 09-30-2022 08:02 AM)
tmorr
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Don't buy the samsung galaxy watch 4 it's going to break if you take a shower with it. Call to get warranty work done since it's still under warranty and the repair center said it had water in it so that voids the warranty and pay 187 yo fix or we ship it back to you. I spoke with several supervisors with no help. 

Don't spend your money with this company and I have thousands of dollars with them in other products this will be the last never seen a company try harder to lose a loyal customer than samsung has!!
7 Replies
ruelopez
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I heard they came up with the so 5 already
0 Likes
ruelopez
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
3was the best
0 Likes
Oxford
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Watch
Did you use the feature on the watch to expel the water after your shower?
0 Likes
tmorr
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yes
0 Likes
ultimatelawman
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I've showered multiple times with all my watches. Never had any problem. If you swam in salt water and didn't eject water right away, that does break it
tmorr
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
It's never been in salt water or a pool.
0 Likes
DarkPhox
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
I've showered and swam with my watches both in fresh and salt water and they were fine. the most that happened was my watch 3 had some plastic bits come out from under the bezel aftwr showering once but I think those were just little pads to help the bezel glide smoother much like the feet on a computer mouse cause the bezel still worked fine but was a teeny bit grittier to spin afterwards