JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Watch is overheating

(Topic created: 10-31-2020 08:51 AM)
KrissyKhaos
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Every time I try to put my watch on, it starts to get really hott and I have to remove it before it burns my wrist. Is it the battery or the heart sensor???
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJace
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Good afternoon, sorry to hear of this. I'd like to have a member of our specialized team take a look at this for you. To get this setup, can you send me a private message with the following information:

Full name:

Email Address:

Best contact number:

Alternate Contact Number: (If Available)

Street Address:

Full model Code:

Serial Number/IMEI/HEX: 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
SamsungJace
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Good afternoon, sorry to hear of this. I'd like to have a member of our specialized team take a look at this for you. To get this setup, can you send me a private message with the following information:

Full name:

Email Address:

Best contact number:

Alternate Contact Number: (If Available)

Street Address:

Full model Code:

Serial Number/IMEI/HEX: 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
KrissyKhaos
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
How can I send you a private message
0 Likes
SamsungJace
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Private messaging is only available through a web browser, you can click the words "send me a private message" in my reply above, or you can click this link here: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/12031537

0 Likes