cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Watch keeps stopping during workouts. I've tried everything, even a different phon

My Galaxy Active2 watch is destroying my rides and runs. Everytime I exercise I look around 15 minutes and it's still timing, then sometime around 20 minutes I look and it's just gone. No notifications, nothing. Just stops the workout for no reason. I see this is an ongoing issue and I want to see if anyone else has had a resolution to this or if Samsung is just ignoring it like they don't care.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Halo

Re: Watch keeps stopping during workouts. I've tried everything, even a different phon

Is this a new issue for you? My watch got the R820XXU1BTF3 update this past Monday and ever since it shows periods of "missing data" during a workout. It does not completely cancel a workout like you but the symptoms sound similar.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Watch keeps stopping during workouts. I've tried everything, even a different phon

I was having a similar problem and I tried stopping bluetooth on my watch (not want I want, but I tried it).  For 3 straight days now, my exercise did NOT stop (it was doing it every time before).  Not sure if this helps or not but it's working for me.  Just wish I didn't have to turn off bluetooth to get it to work properly.

Highlighted
Constellation

My Galaxy Active2 watch is doing the same thing, it stops recording workouts after about 15 seconds. The only thing that seems to work is to keep it disconnected from my phone at all times, as a standalone (which is most definitely NOT why I purchased this watch).  Also, when it's connected to the watch it double counts my steps and workouts  AND the battery drains at an alarming rate when I'm just sitting at my desk (not working out) as in fully charged to zero in 2 hours or less. I certainly wish there was some solution other than using it as a standalone.