Original topic:

Watch overheating

(Topic created: 08-02-2021 10:30 PM)
QueenRosemary
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hello, 

Is anyone having any issue with the Samsung watch overheating. I get a message saying to power it off because the watch is too hot. I have I left if off for hours even day, but as soon as I turn it on it starts overheating again. I have factory reset the watch and I'm still getting the same message and the watch continues to overheat to the point it burns my wrist. Any recommendations or suggestions?
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear about the symptoms you are experiencing and would like to escalate this to our specialized team. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo

Full Name:
Physical address (including city, state, and zip code):
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
Valkyrie1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I quit wearing a watch. I just didn't have time for one anymore!
0 Likes
Kuzuba
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I would recommend reaching out to samsung if you are in warranty or if you have a 3rd party insurance. More than likely the watch has hardware issues that will eventually lead to damage to itself or the wearer. Do not power on or wear the watch in its current condition.
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear about the symptoms you are experiencing and would like to escalate this to our specialized team. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo

Full Name:
Physical address (including city, state, and zip code):
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
QueenRosemary
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hello Adam,
The link you gave me is not working.
0 Likes
EZRyden
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yes, and it doesn't take too much. I have a Galaxy A12 and it can't handle sunlight or indirect heating. If is August and you leave your phone under the seat and run into the grocery store, be prepared to find your phone no longer available for use. The takes about an hour to reboot from its mini heat stroke. Makes one wonder what happens the phones in a desert setting. Just another annoying feature.
0 Likes
thefryes99
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I am having the same issue with my husband's watch. It's only 3 weeks old and it has been overheating several times a day since the beginning. So annoying. And the battery life is horrible! AT&T told me to take it to the Samsung store. An hour away. Very disappointed in this purchase. We both have samsung phones and have been happy with them. Shame on me for not researching more.
0 Likes