Original topic:

Watch overheats and wont hold a charge

(Topic created on: 5/30/21 1:22 PM)
userflJZf3tmiA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

My Samsung watch has not been holding a charge or taking forever to charge. I've notice that my watch has been getting hot and cause irritation to my wrist. Being in the technical field. I factory restored watch. No updates were needed. After resetting watch I began getting message of over heating and battery draining even faster. I never set the watch up after resetting due to overheating message. This is definitely a hardware issue in the device that I suspect was caused by an update as so many watches are being affected. Samsung definitely needs to step up and create a repair program to address this issue.

3 Replies
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

I understand how frustrating and concerning this is. I would like to have our specialized team look into this further. Please send a private message with the following information: http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Full name:
Complete physical address:
Contact phone number:
Alternate phone number:
Email address:
Model Code of the watch:
Serial number or IMEI number of the watch:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userflJZf3tmiA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

You want me to send my info for you to tell me that it would be an oow  charge for a safety issue with Samsung product? Thier is nothing Samsung is trying to do to fix the issue

SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

On the contrary, we would like to gather this information in order to set you up with our specialized team who will then look into what's going on and offer any possible options we have for you. In order for us to offer any help, this is the process we must use. I apologize there wasn't something else we could offer. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.