cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Watch rash/burn

Hi I have had my Galaxy watch rose gold for about a year now got it for Mother's Day last year recently I've gotten a rash /burn on  my wrist  under where the heart monitors located please help I've washed  it I don't wear it too tight I absolutely love my watch please help any advice

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Watch rash/burn

Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the symptoms you are experiencing and would be happy to look into this further for you. Can you please provide me with your full model number, serial number/IMEI, and pictures of the symptom you are experiencing in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

This is a common issue.  Check out the other threads with people with similar issues.   Even changing the bands, the rash comes back. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

I have an active 2 and I have the exact same issue. My rash is bothering me and I thought at first maybe I had it on too tight so I loosened it, moved it to the other wrist, and I've been cleaning the band constantly. None of it has worked. I've been doing some research and like someone said this seems to be a very common problem with their watches. I'm thinking of sending the bands off to a lab to see exactly what chemical is causing the irritation. I'm so curious because this is pretty much a health issue.

Highlighted
Asteroid

The OP has the rash under the watch itself, so your issue with the bands sounds like a slightly different issue.  Both of you seem to be having a alergic reaction to the materials used.  You can always changes the bands.  There are lots of them available on the market.