JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Watch repair/ refund

(Topic created on: 10/8/19 10:31 PM)
Anetwets
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I been having problems with my watch since August i tried to get it fixed then in September they told me a refund would be issued waited until October no refund called again and now I'm just waiting did anyone have to wait this long i feel like every time I call I get the runaround they tell me I should be receiving my refund!!! first they said by mail now when I called they said by email

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungNik
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch

We would be happy to look into this for you Anetwets, mind sending me a private message here with your most recent ticket number: http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
Charkatak
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch

@Anetwets wrote:

I been having problems with my watch since August i tried to get it fixed then in September they told me a refund would be issued waited until October no refund called again and now I'm just waiting did anyone have to wait this long i feel like every time I call I get the runaround they tell me I should be receiving my refund!!! first they said by mail now when I called they said by email

Try chat with support:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

If you bought something off of Samsung.com, then within 15 days, you can return the item.  I usually go to my account on samsung.com and access my order, then while it is eligible for a return, the "return" button is present.  Anyway, chat with Samsung and see what the outcome is.

Solution
SamsungNik
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch

We would be happy to look into this for you Anetwets, mind sending me a private message here with your most recent ticket number: http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Anetwets
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

How do I send a message privately?

0 Likes
SamsungNik
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch

If you are using the members app, you'll unfortunately need to switch to the web browser. But you are able to click the link I posted or you can visit my profile to hit "Send a Message". :)

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hey Anetwets! Your refund is currently with our accounting team.  I will provide you with updates as they come available.  ^Jam

userEUCwsmG0nZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

This seems to be the norm for them, I have been waiting since September with no resolve but the runaround. If I had known that the watch had problems I wouldn't have upgraded from my old one. I have been without my watch since all this started. I am so disappointed because I use to brag on Samsung products. I will think twice about the new product before I buy anything from Samsung since they don't stand by their product. Verizon has charged me for the watch I returned it to Samsung who promised a refund. I never got to wear the watch because they could never figure out what the problem was. Maybe ill get it by the end of the Year so I can pay my Verizon bill

0 Likes