cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anetwets
Constellation

Watch repair/ refund

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I been having problems with my watch since August i tried to get it fixed then in September they told me a refund would be issued waited until October no refund called again and now I'm just waiting did anyone have to wait this long i feel like every time I call I get the runaround they tell me I should be receiving my refund!!! first they said by mail now when I called they said by email

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Watch repair/ refund

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We would be happy to look into this for you Anetwets, mind sending me a private message here with your most recent ticket number: http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Anetwets wrote:

I been having problems with my watch since August i tried to get it fixed then in September they told me a refund would be issued waited until October no refund called again and now I'm just waiting did anyone have to wait this long i feel like every time I call I get the runaround they tell me I should be receiving my refund!!! first they said by mail now when I called they said by email

Try chat with support:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

If you bought something off of Samsung.com, then within 15 days, you can return the item.  I usually go to my account on samsung.com and access my order, then while it is eligible for a return, the "return" button is present.  Anyway, chat with Samsung and see what the outcome is.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We would be happy to look into this for you Anetwets, mind sending me a private message here with your most recent ticket number: http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Anetwets
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How do I send a message privately?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you are using the members app, you'll unfortunately need to switch to the web browser. But you are able to click the link I posted or you can visit my profile to hit "Send a Message". Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey Anetwets! Your refund is currently with our accounting team.  I will provide you with updates as they come available.  ^Jam