cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Watch screen stays black

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Battery fully charged and 3-4 hours in my watch would receive calls but the screen stays black. I try turning on/off but nothing. I YouTube how to fix it but still nothing. It's not dead because it still receive alerts; any idea how to fix this issue?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Watch screen stays black

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Honestly repairs would be recommended, it sounds like the screen itself needs replacing. You're welcome to private message me here with the full model code and serial number for more details: http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Honestly repairs would be recommended, it sounds like the screen itself needs replacing. You're welcome to private message me here with the full model code and serial number for more details: http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought mine a month ago and had this problem this morning when I woke up.  I put it on the charger it said 72%.  But would not show anything.  I let it stay for a while took it off at 85%.  Then when I took it off I held both buttons down for 10 seconds and it reset.  The Samsung Logo came on and in a few seconds showed my watch face again.  It's working fine.  Hope this helps someone.  

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After 1 month from purchase, my watch is doing the same thing. I would leave my watch on the charger for two solid days with a green light and the Galaxy wear app telling me that they watch has 100% charging. The watch is definitely working, however there is no screen and I cannot see anything. I put my watch on the charger and held down the power button for 5 seconds. This rebooted the watch and it works fine now. I don't like this problem and it tells me that Samsung has not done a very good job working out the bugs. I'm more than likely, if given the chance, would return my watch for a full refund and go to another type. I just don't want problems. Even if there is a solution. It's more than likely going to happen again.