JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Watch5 Pro Skin Burn

(Topic created: 12-22-2023 06:57 PM)
Ariston
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Has anyone else experienced skin burn with the Watch5 Pro? I wear it pretty much all of the time, including to bed and the burn marks have nearly made a perfect circle on my wrist. I've had a Pixel Watch and Apple Watch, which I wore just as much and never had so much as a red mark. Perhaps there is a setting I can turn off that might be causing this?
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Oh no! We're so sorry to see this!! We have reached out to you privately to obtain some additional information Please follow up with us there, as we would love to investigate this matter further. If anyone else is having these symptoms we recommend they reach out directly to our customer support team at, 1-800-726-7864

View solution in context

5 Replies
IRStaten
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have the same issue. I have a permanent burn on my wrist.
Ariston
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
This is what I've been dealing with. I've been putting balm on it. That's terrible to hear, I hope mine isn't permanent!20231221_102809_1000005531_1703172491.jpg
0 Likes
PACritic
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
That looks more like a contact dermatitis to some element on phone back rather than a burn. Actually may be the case metal or if you have a enclosure causing it since it is more around the edge. If it was burn it would be in center.
Members_LngsGUT
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I am also having the burn spot at the sensor location.

It is not dermatitis but single spot at the sensor location.

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Oh no! We're so sorry to see this!! We have reached out to you privately to obtain some additional information Please follow up with us there, as we would love to investigate this matter further. If anyone else is having these symptoms we recommend they reach out directly to our customer support team at, 1-800-726-7864