cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user4XO7wqaxoW
Asteroid

Weather app daily portion showing single digits?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So my watch temperature is set to Farenheit. But on the daily part I'm seeing these single digits which may be Celsius. How do I change this? I tried on my android phone changing from celsius back to Farenheit. I tried regular settings.
Or these numbers mean something else?

Screen_20190223_225349.png

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SpaceMoose
Cosmic Ray

Re: Weather app daily portion showing single digits?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
OP, I found this thread because I was having the exact same issue. Did the same thing you did to try and fix it (which is what SamsungAdam suggester) and it didn't work for me either. I ended up getting it updated by doing the following: Open weather on your watch and then follow the steps SamsungAdam suggested on your phone while weather is still open on your watch. Since you are already set to F°, toggle it to C°. Scroll through weather on the watch and make sure it updated the "Today" and "Tomorrow" sections into C°. The "Daily" section was already in C° so you should see no change here. Now back on the phone toggle it back to F° again. Scroll through on the watch once more and you should see that all the sections, including "Daily", are now updated to show in F°. I hope this helps. The issues people have with such an expensive watch is beyond frustrating. I believe this issue started occurring for me when I updated to the newest version of Tizen but can't say for certain. I did the update a few days ago and first noticed this problem last night. For the record, I have not updated my Weather app on the watch in a while because I don't want it to stop working. Weather version: 4.3.74 Tizen version: 4.0.0.2
13 REPLIES 13
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give these steps a try: 

Steps:

1. Get the Galaxy Wearable app for your phone

2. Open it and go to SETTINGS (at the top)

3. Click Apps

4. Scroll down to Weather and click the "gear" button to the right of it

BONUS - You can adjust your location information here as well by adding more cities( verify there aren't multiple cities set)

5. Click into Settings 

6. Click into Unit

7. Change it to Fahrenheit and you are done!

user4XO7wqaxoW
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Done that many times.. The top portion "today" and "tomorrow" shows temperature in Farenheit. But the "daily" shows the date and picture of the weather, but the numbers are still in celsius.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you using the stock weather app? Also, try selecting "forget pairing" and repair the watch.

user4XO7wqaxoW
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Still showing celsius. It's the weather app/widget that comes along with the samsung watch.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, give this link a shot. It should help.

SpaceMoose
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
OP, I found this thread because I was having the exact same issue. Did the same thing you did to try and fix it (which is what SamsungAdam suggester) and it didn't work for me either. I ended up getting it updated by doing the following: Open weather on your watch and then follow the steps SamsungAdam suggested on your phone while weather is still open on your watch. Since you are already set to F°, toggle it to C°. Scroll through weather on the watch and make sure it updated the "Today" and "Tomorrow" sections into C°. The "Daily" section was already in C° so you should see no change here. Now back on the phone toggle it back to F° again. Scroll through on the watch once more and you should see that all the sections, including "Daily", are now updated to show in F°. I hope this helps. The issues people have with such an expensive watch is beyond frustrating. I believe this issue started occurring for me when I updated to the newest version of Tizen but can't say for certain. I did the update a few days ago and first noticed this problem last night. For the record, I have not updated my Weather app on the watch in a while because I don't want it to stop working. Weather version: 4.3.74 Tizen version: 4.0.0.2
SpaceMoose
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Even their forums are garbage. It stripped all the formatting of my post and when I click "options" to try and edit it, it just scrolls to the top of the page... Clicking on preview while typing a post will also conveniently delete the entire post for you.
user4XO7wqaxoW
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

SpaceMoose, you saved my life on weather checking. The above you posted worked perfectly. Thank you!

user4XO7wqaxoW
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Bad news. It's still going back to celsius. DS i have to constantly change it back and forth.

Any permanent solutions?