Original topic:

Weather complications not working with Watch 6 watchfaces on Watch 5

(Topic created: 08-15-2023 10:39 PM)
Options
Galaxy Watch
As you know Samsung updated the Wear App on your phone and added the Watch 6 Watch Faces to the Watch 4 and 5 2 days ago.

The weather complications for these new watchfaces are not working. Eg when you set a complication for weather it shows your supposed to see the temperature when it's saved on your watch. It doesn't. It shows just the icon. You have to click on the icon to see your temperature and weather.

The same is true for rain chances. I really hope Samsung will push an update out to fix this.
14 Replies
Itsjustme90
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Have the same issue with my Watch 6 not showing the temperature, just the icon and the location.

0 Likes
GrandBen
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Same issue by my galaxy watch 4 classic. Just a pic no real temperature. I have to click on it to see the temperature. The old faces are working fine! We need a fix! 

0 Likes
Ed F
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

9/6 GW4 update to OUI 5.0/WOS 4.0 wrecked the Weather!

Any updates?

0 Likes
Members_qu5ah91
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Same today on my 5 pro with weather complication, just updated the system and no change

0 Likes
useryyXRpNtNnS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I just upgraded from Watch 4 Classic to Watch 6 classic.  Watch faces that had selections for weather complications on the watch 4 do not have them on the watch 6.  Seems like the same issue, right?  Is there a solution?

0 Likes