JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Weird happening on watch Help?

(Topic created: 01-20-2021 09:06 PM)
oeagleo
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch

Generally, I've not found much help in these forums, but will try again.  I just had something totally weird happen on my Galaxy 3 watch.  I was watching TV, and my arm was across the back of the chair, not bent against any buttons on the watch, just relaxed.  All of a sudden, it "tapped" my wrist, and when I looked, I saw a blue Line, or "Arc" going across the bottom of the screen from about 5 O'Clock, to about 7 O'Clock.  It was pulsating, like it was listening to the TV, but when I checked the voice recorder on the watch, it didn't look anything like that.  Anyone ever seen this?  Anyone have any idea what it is?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
Options
Galaxy Watch

Your description sounds like Bixby ready for a command. (It is the new Bixby user interface.) I have switched off "Voice wake up" in the Bixby app. Instead I activate Bixby with the short cut. (Don't know if it's the same on GW3 but on my GW is double press on Home/On button.)

oeagleo
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hmm That sort of makes sense.  I've never played with Bixby before today, when I went through and set it up.  I've had Apple products before, and used Siri a bit, but not much.  It could have been something with bixby, maybe he/she/it heard something on TV and decided that it wished to dialog. 

THanks, makes sense.

0 Likes
oeagleo
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch

BINGO! Just fired up Bixby and there was my "Arc". Thanks