Original topic:

When will Samsung allow Google assistant

(Topic created: 10-01-2021 07:46 AM)
Options
Galaxy Watch
When I pre-ordered there was an understanding there would be a tighter integration with Google and also Fitbit (same company), yet the watch is still forcing Samsung software.  Honestly, I would hav started buying Samsung products a lot sooner but them forcing their software was much worse in the past.  That being said, they are still doing.  Give people the option and realize where your strengths are.  Samsung health is fine but it doesn't integrate with other apps the way leading software does.  Fix it SAMSUNG.  ALLOW GOOGLE ASSISTANT AND EVEN FITBIT on the watch 4
2 Replies
userKMWbW7Btsp
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
It would be nice if they allowed other email options on the Watch 4 too. Don't force a skimmed down version of outlook that half works. At the very least let us have the Samsung email option that every Galaxy watch prior had. I have high hopes with the Google merge, but I'm severely disappointed in the way they've started this. I wish I hadn't traded my Galaxy watch 3 in at this point..... ugh
user2c7t2mapxH
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm also waiting for a better Samsung integration with Android, specifically Google fit. I'm considering going more Google with Pixel phone and Fossil smartwatch.
0 Likes