Original topic:

Where has the customer service gone

(Topic created: 11-24-2021 07:29 PM)
userQLN2okc8fR
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm blown away by how terrible my Samsung experience has been.
-bought a s3 watch titanium 
-started having problems and tech support said, send it in for a warranty repair
- recieved a bill for "water damage" when I seriously dispute this water damage as I've never done anything to cause water damage
- asked for some sort of proof, or followup since I dispute the charge. Was insulted and told "they're the experts, I don't know what you need to see."
-i paid the bill and the watch was returned, however my Samsung titanium watch3 was not returned as a titanium but now a "stainless steel". I did not recieve back what I sent in.
-called help desk and was given an apology and returned label. Sent it back in with the notes 
-the repair center had someone call me that was almost impossible to understand due to accent and the lack of volume he was speaking
- told the rep that I couldn't hear him or understand him, if there was someone else I could speak to, was told no
-I was finally told, nothing was wrong with my watch and when I disagreed and offered to send proof that the casing was wrong. 
-the internals of my watch were placed in to the casing of the wrong watch 
- I sent an email to the repair center for proof, no response, and I again spoke to the repair center, and was told I was wrong and that the watch was perfectly fine, I was told "my watch wasn't a titanium watch" 
-I asked to speak to a supervisor and I was told "No" again and hung up on 
-I spoke to help desk again and was told "we will call you tomorrow at 3pm to work to correct this with the repair center." No call, no response and no will help fix my watch! 
4 Replies
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

I would be more than happy to look into this further for you.  Could you provide me with a ticket number that I can look into?  Please send me a private message via this link:  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97 or by clicking my name and selecting the option to send me a private message.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Are you near the incorrect watch?  Could you provide the model and serial number from it?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userQLN2okc8fR
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yes. I will direct message you.
0 Likes
userQLN2okc8fR
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hi, have you received my emails? I haven't received any return info on the ticket
0 Likes