cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Where is my watch???

My watch was starting to create a chemical burn on my wrist in February. I contacted Samsung support and I was informed that I would have to mail my watch in with the charger so that they could run some tests to analyze my watch and figure out what was causing the issue. It is now April 7 and I still do not have my watch or an update as to what the original problem was. I have been calling Samsung every week, once a week - sometimes twice, for an update and every time I call I am told there is no update but my request will be expedited. Has anyone else had a similar issue and if so, what did they do? At this point, I just want my watch back. It was still in warranty when I sent it but now it is out of warranty. I don't want to get an attorney involved but at this point, I fear that may be the only way I am able to get my watch back. Please advise.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Where is my watch???

Hello there, I'd like to look into this further for you would you mind sending me a private message with your most recent ticket number?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I believe they will send you a replacment/refund soon! my local samsung customer service also did the same and I was waiting for more than a month and they refused to take it in the beggening but i texted the staff here and they pushed them to solve my issue and finally I got a refund few days ago.

Good luck!

Highlighted
Constellation

Thank you for the feedback. Hopefully, I will have a similar outcome. I just want my watch.