JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Which charger are you using?

(Topic created: 09-02-2021 09:24 PM)
BatmanAZ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Preordered and received the Galaxy Watch 4 Classic 46mm (Bluetooth/WIFI).

No charger included so  used the reward to purchase the only  one available, the Treo, which is a heavy "brick" with takes up too much space, much than needed.

Have seen 3rd part "strands" which may overheat.

What charger are folks using?

Thanks.

0 Likes
8 Replies
SpaceKvothe
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm using wireless charger which have platform for two devices: phone+watch - super convenient.
BatmanAZ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thanks. 

Which brand and where did you buy it?

0 Likes
SpaceKvothe
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
it's Samsung wireless charger duo. It has some bad reviews that doesn't work, but for my S21, buds and watch active it works perfectly. It's not mega fast, but since you can just drop your device anytime, it's really convinient for me to have it on my desk.
BatmanAZ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thanks.

Saw those reviews.

Looking to see if anyone is using the 3rd party  stand/chargers that Amazon lists. 

I  like the idea that you can have the watch visible at desk or bedside.

0 Likes
Solution
Options
Galaxy Watch
Ummmm. I pre-ordered the watch 4 and it came with the magnetic round charger
BatmanAZ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thanks for replying, everyone.

My plan is to use the magnetic round charger and buy the little stand from Amazon.

I'm assuming they will be compatible.

Thanks, again.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. We can't speculate about the compatibility of third-party chargers with our devices. Using a non-Samsung approved charger may cause charging malfunctions; it's also possible that the watch may be damaged.

• When charging, be sure to use the included USB cable and a Samsung-approved wall adapter. Alternatively, the watches are compatible with select Samsung Qi-compatible wireless charging pads or phones using powershare.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userMCZWc5IQ09
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I keep reading that the watch is NOT QI compatible, but mentions WPC (Which "QI" is a standard).

Confused ....    

I THINK those that work for Watch 3 will work.  

I am buying the Samsung Wireless Charger DUO (notice the magnetic mount for the watch).  The Triple charger was reported not working with the watch.

Update.  JUST received the Wireless Charger Duo (9w). Not tried long enough for a full charge, but recognized each other (pad and device) the Watch 4 Classic (yeah!), my Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5g, and also tried (worked) with my my Bose Quiet Comfort Buds (on phone pad side, not watch side) same for apple ear buds, and Iphone.  Also comes with USB-C power cube.

0 Likes