Original topic:

Which one is more better; Galaxy watch 5 or Pro?

(Topic created: 10-19-2022 06:32 AM)
symakhan
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hey Guys

I am a fitness freak and I was looking for a good smartwatch. After going through a lot of research, I finally decided to buy the Galaxy Watch 5. As you know, Nowadays wearable technology has become very popular, So I decided to give it a try. I have had the watch for almost 2 weeks now and I am very impressed with its features. This watch has been an amazing addition to my work-out regime. It tracks all my fitness data very accurately and also helps me to stay motivated by giving me regular updates on my progress.

The best part is that it also works as a standalone phone. So, if I am going for a run and don't want to carry my phone with me, I can just take my Galaxy Watch 5 and stay connected.

Overall, I am very happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good smartwatch. However as new to the world of smartwatches, I would also like to ask for some help and advice from the experts here.

Which one is more better; Galaxy watch 5 or Pro?

How can I connect my galaxy watch 5 to my laptop?

Is this wearable waterproof?

Which apps can I download on my Galaxy Watch 5?

How can I track my fitness goals with this wearable?

Where can I get coupons or promo codes for Galaxy Watch 5?

I would appreciate any help and advice! Thank you!

4 Replies
moe
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
The Watch 5 Pro is bigger and is made out of titanium as opposed to aluminum. It has a bigger battery, route tracking and navigation as well. Costs a bit more for all the added features. Is it better? To each their own, personally, I prefer the pro model.
0 Likes
sunny28
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
So I love my pro watch, the battery is stellar and the build like he said is super solid but I would still put a clear case on the outside if you don't like minor scratches cus they will happen. Some people have said in the past that it's huge but it's no bigger feeling than the 4 classic and I came from the larger size regular 4 and I love the size and the recessed bezel to protect the screen. It still looks different than most ever other watch out there so that's a plus for me. Looks good no matter what and it's just a beast of a watch 👌 can't wait till they actually include the other features they said like blood pressure and temperature monitoring and hopefully some new additions as well to the health and fitness parts of the phone and more personality that we can add to it 😀 but love the watch and I know you will too can't go wrong 😀
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
5 pro the way to go great battery life
0 Likes
symakhan
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello Everyone

A few days ago, I posted about the Galaxy watch. I posted some questions in my mind and asked if anyone had an answer. Well, I got a few responses from fellow watch enthusiasts and wanted to share their answers.

1) The Galaxy Watch 5 is the better choice if you’re looking for a more traditional watch design with the latest features. The Pro model offers a slimmer, more modern design and a few extra features, such as wireless charging and ECG monitoring.

2) Connect your Galaxy watch 5 to your laptop via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. To do this, you will need to download the Samsung Gear app onto your laptop and pair it with the watch. Once paired, you can manage notifications, unlock features, check battery levels and more.

3) The Galaxy Watch 5 is waterproof up to 50 meters. This means you can take it swimming or use it in the rain without worrying about damage. However, it’s always best to dry off your watch after every swim session.

4) You can download a range of apps on your Galaxy Watch 5, including fitness and health tracking apps such as Samsung Health, Sleep as Android, and Google Fit. There are also music streaming services like Spotify, games, news and weather apps, payment platforms like PayPal, and many more.

5) The Galaxy Watch 5 is a great fitness tracker that can monitor your heart rate, steps taken, distance traveled, and calories burned. It also has multiple tracking modes for activities such as running, cycling, swimming, or even hiking. You can set goals for each activity and track your progress over time.

6) numerous online stores and websites offer coupons or promo codes for the Galaxy Watch 5. You can find such coupons on sites like Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, Target, etc.

You can also look for coupon codes from many online coupon sites, that are offering coupons codes for Samsung.

https://www.retailmenot.com/view/samsung.com

https://coupons.businessinsider.com/samsung

https://www.coupongot.com/

0 Likes