Original topic:

Why me

(Topic created: 06-15-2021 08:23 AM)
uservNIccbgqP8
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Okay this is my 2nd Samsung watch. That's right 2nd one, I love Samsung but these watches needs more work. Now look, my first watch went out because I sweat really bad when I work. So yea the "motherboard" short circuited from that. The recent one I have I barley had my hand under water "for seconds" not minutes SECONDS! Now I'm having problems with my touchscreen response. I can't even change my watch face or nothing now. I have the time, that's it. So I ask, what is REALLY considered "Waterproof"? Because these watches aren't. Not buying another you have taking enough money from me already.
6 Replies
Datboylou
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Well they aren't waterproof. They are water resistant. There is a difference and with water resistance it can only be in water for so long at a certain depth. I can't speak on why your watch was ruined. But I recently upgraded from a original galaxy watch after 3-4 years maybe and haven't had those issues. I also work in extreme conditions hot/cold and in water at times. I'd warranty it and call it a day. I also think water temp might affect it and also if you are in salt water or not. But the watches aren't waterproof. Just water resistant. Hope this was a little help.
0 Likes
uservNIccbgqP8
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Well I have the Galaxy S3 Frontier. Twice.
0 Likes
uservNIccbgqP8
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Resistance, waterproof
Whatever my hand wasn't submerged in water. The point is don't get the watch splashed on sneezed on rained on. You get it.
0 Likes
Datboylou
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
No I don't get it seeing how I've had mines submerged daily and haven't had those issues lol. No need to get upset. Just an explanation. Pipe down
brahh
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I shower/swim with my SM-R800 regularly and sweat like a shower. $320 new $79 refurbished.
0 Likes
Grendeth9495
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Get the galaxy watch active 2, it's waterproof, I have been scuba diving with mine, I have been swimming, I shower with it daily, wash dishes, no issues. Sorry you've had rotten luck