Original topic:

Will any of the Galaxy Watches read text out loud on demand without a Bluetooth headset?

(Topic created: 08-08-2021 10:19 PM)
user0sbvAqVEPV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Good evening 

I am leaving iPhone and coming back to Samsung.  I am trying to figure out if any of the galaxy watches will read text messages out loud on demand without a Bluetooth headset.  

any advice is appreciated. 

thanks

trou 

0 Likes
2 Replies
Georgia2004
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Suggestions go to YouTube and check out the short video, myself know I can have it announced text from incoming text number, but I value my privacy and don't want everyone to hear my incoming call/text I know if a conversation is going on where I needs to share I can switch to the speaker and share, hope this help you out
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, Thank you for reaching out. Many of the Samsung watches do offer text-to-speech. This article provides a little more information. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00080619/ However, please note available screens and settings may vary by provider, phone, or watch. This feature is not available on the Galaxy Fit, Gear Fit2 Pro, and Gear Fit2. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.