Original topic:

Will not sync info to noom

(Topic created: 05-27-2021 09:23 AM)
Jim074
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Good afternoon, 
I am trying to find someone from Samsung to speak with. Samsunghealth as well as my Samsung 3 watch will not work with noom. Noom says Samsung has not authorized them. All other watches and apps through Apple, FitBit & Garman work but figures not the company I spent my money on. This is important to not just me but several others. I don't know what the exact issue is but I'm ready to ditch Samsung and get a FitBit. I know I can download 2 apps to track then transfer to Samsung health but thats ridiculous to have to do that after spending the money on phone & watch. Does anyone here know how to get in touch with someone that can possibly help? Thanks 
2 Replies
Adaboy
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
I suspect Noom will take away from Samsungs own health apps. So from a company standpoint it wouldn't be wise to use a competitive app in its ecosystem.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.