JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Will the last update (v 6.22.6.006) remove heart & pulse rate and sleep monitoring on the watch 4?

(Topic created: 11-29-2022 11:45 AM)
mizava31
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

Will the last update (v 6.22.6.006) remove heart & pulse rate and sleep monitoring?! I see a lot of complaints in the reviews in Google Play Store. Thx

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you so much for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with the removal of the heart and pulse rate as well as the sleep monitoring you are seeing in the Google play store. After verifying with one of our test watches, I see that our  Galaxy watch 4 is still on version 6.22.6.005 and is not experiencing these symptoms. I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health team directly at (855) 795-0509 for further information and compatibility of the most recent update on your watch.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you so much for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with the removal of the heart and pulse rate as well as the sleep monitoring you are seeing in the Google play store. After verifying with one of our test watches, I see that our  Galaxy watch 4 is still on version 6.22.6.005 and is not experiencing these symptoms. I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health team directly at (855) 795-0509 for further information and compatibility of the most recent update on your watch.

0 Likes