Original topic:

Wireless Charger Duo + Galaxy Watch 3/Active 2

(Topic created on: 11/11/20 12:23 PM)
Jess04
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Is there a known issue with charging Galaxy Watches on the Wireless Charger Duo? 

I'll place my Watch Active 2 or Galaxy Watch 3 on the right half of the charger, wait until I see the red LED and wait to see the charging animation on the watch. After some time I'll look back to check on it and the red LED will be blinking and it doesn't appear to continue charging either watch. This seems to happen consistently, and it always seems to stop when the watch(s) get to 54%. I'll remove the watch and place it back down to resume charging. Sometimes it may stop charging again around 80% but thats pretty rare.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Also, I read that there is some wireless charging inconsistencies with the S20's and Note 20's. I have not experienced this. Does anyone know what that issue is?
0 Likes
10 Replies
AmitRB
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have this same issue, and have not had any luck on resolution

0 Likes
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Have you tried these troubleshooting steps here?

0 Likes
Jess04
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
I see no troubleshooting steps listed.......can you be more detailed??
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Can I please have the full model number for the duo charger your are using?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Jess04
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
My charger Trio does this too. It's model number is EP-P6300. The model number of the Duo is EP-N6100
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for that information. I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your serial numbers for both devices in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Jess04
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Sorry but I'm not clicking on that link. how would you help me exactly by knowing the serial #'s?
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

I can certainly understand your concerns. The serial number allows us to check the warranty on the devices and provide you with the best possible methods of resolve for the symptom you are experiencing. If you would feel more comfortable, you can contact our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864 for further assistance.

0 Likes
userTvobsa4Mdw
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have the same issue, I'm using galaxy watch 3 with samsung charger duo and after charging for a bit red indicator starts blinking and watch is not charging anymore. When i used fisrt gen galaxy watch I didint had this problem. Were you able to resolve this problem?

0 Likes