Original topic:

Workout Suggestion (Indoor Walking/Running)

(Topic created: 10-17-2021 06:54 PM)
X_TheHuntsman_X
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I would like to see an indoor walking and an indoor running workout type in Samsung Health for the Galaxy Watch 4 (I guess Samsung Health in general?). This way the GPS won't be active and won't mess with my distance and the steps will track distance instead. My gym has an indoor track that I really like to use and I feel like this would be a really handy addition with not too much effort. Would anyone else be interested in this? It is really more of a "nice to have" more than a need. I just don't think it would be hard to do. Basically a riff on the treadmill workout.
2 Replies
steveo57
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

I think that there should be some way to count steps and distance on a treadmill workout on the watch and in the app.  If you use treadmill even though you are definitely stepping the GX4 counts zero steps even though you are definitely stepping for however long you are on the treadmill.  This is ridiculous every actual treadmill displays steps, distance calories etc.   It should give you the steps and distance equivalents.

0 Likes
TwistedVisionz89
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Rifhr here
0 Likes