cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userkzVnErAVkh
Asteroid

Workout Tracking Issues After One UI Update

Wanted to check in with the community... 

After the One UI update, my Galaxy watch no longer shows workout minutes. They are all there when I click into the log, but I see the following before going into the log: 

• Workout - 0 min
  • This week - No data
  • This week worked out for - 0 mins

I've also noticed my workout option has a lag. Using the scroll wheel to navigate between workout types is intermittently not working or the screen locks up. 

Anyone else?

9 REPLIES 9
Samsung_hhK4S47
Astronaut

Have not had this problem. I am wearing the versa and wor...

Have not had this problem. I am wearing the versa and workout log always shows on Fitbit app.

WiseyD
Asteroid

Re: Workout Tracking Issues After One UI Update

Having the same problem with my S3 Frontier. Dynamic workouts stopped working after the One UI update.

userkzVnErAVkh
Asteroid

Update... After a fairly not helpful chat session with Samsung, I googled resetting back to factory defaults. I restored my settings and it appears to be functional now. Time will tell if the fix sticks.

WiseyD
Asteroid

Hard reset seems to have fixed it for me as well. Not restoring from backup, just setting everything up new.

Techyo
Constellation

Had this issue on steps counter. S3 frontier doesn't show...

Had this issue on steps counter. S3 frontier doesn't show up. Per info button s3 frontier will not be a selection. But with all steps selected will show s3 frontier steps too. Before the update s3 frontier was a selection. Strange programmers eh.

userkzVnErAVkh
Asteroid

And we're back to square 1. The hard reset with backup restore didn't help longer than a day, and a hard reset back to default with a brand new setup didn't work at all. Back to Samsung chat I go...

userkzVnErAVkh
Asteroid

Finally sent it in after multiple hard resets didn't correct the problem. They said there was a barometer failure as well as an internal battery failure and have replaced both. Here's hoping that fixes the problem. It's on its way back to me now. 

userhZnz8XInC2
Constellation

my galaxy watch active is having the same issue after the latest update. how long did they keep your watch?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

The turnaround time for a service repair is 9-11 business days including shipping.