Original topic:

Wrist Burn from Galaxy Watch 3

(Topic created: 07-05-2021 12:12 PM)
userV8VlixoXsL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

IMG_20210705_130227781.jpg

Recently bought a Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 and it is definitely burning my wrist, it is not rash.

The first time I noticed I wasn't sure if it was the watch, but then I took it off and let a few days pass until my skin healed.

I started wearing again, and it is definitely the watch because my skin is burnt again.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear about the symptoms you are experiencing, and would like to escalate this to our specialized team. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message:

Full Name:
Physical address (including city, state, and zip code):
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
11 Replies
userP7jxpKuhSx
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Your skin is allergic to the watch
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear about the symptoms you are experiencing, and would like to escalate this to our specialized team. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message:

Full Name:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userdCHi5iNdxy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Not sure who you are messaging, OP, or my comment...? At any rate, have repeatedly msg'd and merely was given a link to an inert page that does nothing.

Please tell us what is causing the 1st and 2nd degree burns, and how concerned we should be about it,, and what we can do about it. There are hundreds of cases over last few years.

Samsung needs to do a recall of the product and replace it with one that is not harmful to its wearer, for starters. ...Not leading people on with years of do-nothing b.s. data collection.
0 Likes
Samsung_UslwR2k
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

My write has had burns, rashes and flaking. How can it be fixed? I started wearing the watch on my other wrist... it healed, but not the other wrist is getting red. 

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear about the symptoms you are experiencing, and escalating this to our specialized team would be the next step. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo

Full Name:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

0 Likes
Sin1337
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I am having the same exact issue, my fiance and I bought watches at the same time, hers does not effect her like it does me, it is causing something under the watch, not sure if it is a burn but it looks exactly like the OP  237836527_198688602311125_9118357786912191238_n.jpg

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear about the symptoms you are experiencing and would like to escalate this to our specialized team. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo

Full Name:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

0 Likes
userdCHi5iNdxy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Wrote lengthy post on another one of these today. See it for my beliefs and opinions. In nutshell I am left wondering if this is a microwave burn from unit's Bluetooth? As such, there may be long-term cancer risks.

My (beliefs and opinions) suggestion: never wear it again; push for Samsung to issue an apology to injured users and do a product recall and issue statement explaining nature/cause of these burns; *otherwise* (if Samsung continues to do none of that, as they have for *years*) consider exploring class-action lawsuit; document every case like this you see.
0 Likes
userdCHi5iNdxy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
*and do not send them your watch/evidence, if they ask for it.
0 Likes