Original topic:

Wrist Rash

(Topic created: 10-22-2021 03:29 AM)
Berry82
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I've had my Galaxy Active watch for 4 weeks and the strap is causing a red rash and it's really quite painful. It wasn't a cheap watch and I want to be able to wear it, but it's getting painful. 

Ive not been wearing it at night either so my skin has had chance to breathe. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, I understand this must be frustrating for you. I will gladly assist you with your concerns. If you don't mind sending me a private message here to assist you further with the following information needed below.

First and Last name: 
Property Address: 
Email Address: 
Phone Number: 
Alternate Phone Number:
Model number:

Serial number/IMEI:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Blinker_Fluid
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Goto Barton watch bands on Amazon and get one of those. I had the same issue. Just be sure to let the rash go away before you start wearing your watch again even with the new band. How this helps.
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, I understand this must be frustrating for you. I will gladly assist you with your concerns. If you don't mind sending me a private message here to assist you further with the following information needed below.

First and Last name: 
Property Address: 
Email Address: 
Phone Number: 
Alternate Phone Number:
Model number:

Serial number/IMEI:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes