cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Wrist burnt and watch burnt out not functiong

Please help. My Galaxy watch heated up while on my wrist this morning. The heat was so bad that i now have a blister where it burnt me. The watch got incredibley hot front and back. I obviously took it off and left it to cool down. This took about half an hour. The watch has cooled but it no longer turns on. Please advise what I can do to replace this, it is urgent. I live in South Africa.  I hae taken a picture of the bakc of watch which displays model and S/N I would like to send this to you. I cannot see where to attach this photo to this message

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Wrist burnt and watch burnt out not functiong

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number, serial number/IMEI, and pictures of the symptom you are experiencing in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Wrist burnt and watch burnt out not functiong

Thanks for the response. I have contacted the local supplier and am communicating with them