cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Wrist pain

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi everyone I have had my  Galaxy watch for 6 to 7 months and started getting pain in the wrist and shooting pain to the elbow in the last 3 months when I wear the watch. I am finding it really hard to wear the watch for more then 20 mins. Has anyone else had this problem with the  Galaxy watch 178D 42mm.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Wrist pain

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, that happens the same to me, did you get any solution? I let them know and they I sent the watch and they made some test but they said that it's fine. Nothing wrong and I tried again to wear it but I still with pain. I will go to doctors. It's definitely the watch.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userJZEB4uA74R I am very sorry to hear about this! Please send a private message with any ticket numbers you may have so I can look into this further. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have sent already the information that you asked for. When Will I have a response?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for following up. Please keep following up with us directly in PM.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue, so I have my Galaxy watch 42mm for a few months now. In the last few weeks I am getting a really bad pain in my wrist. At the start I thought it was because I had it on to tight so losing it but still the exact same pain. Today it got so bad that I had to take it off and have had the pain for the whole day now. Can anyone tell me that can be causing this? It seems to me that the pain is in the same place where the heart monitor is on the watch. Can someone please shin a light on what might be happening? Is this causing serious harm to me? I'm afraid to put it back on as the pain was so bad today. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having this exact same issue...pain in wrist and down pinky finger.  I shut off the constant heart rate monitor and moved to my other arm but find its starting to affect that arm now.

I cant think of anything else it could be and have adjusted the tightness of the band numerous times.

Not very happy about it and might have to drop the watch completely.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you get any solution? I am desperate, I will raise this problem! They said made test and they said that it's fine but I still having the pain.