cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Re: Wrist pain

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello! Few days ago I bought Galaxy Watch 3 42 mm. I've got a pain in my wrist. I changed arms and started to wear the watch at the another hand. My husband was surprised on that. But then the pain come to the send arm. I'm trying to find the solution. I liked the watch. But it seems I have to return them if there is no solution....

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out. Please refer to the accepted solution on the page and send a private message with your model and serial number along with any photos of the symptom to a moderator, we would be happy to look into your symptom further for you!

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you! How can I send to you a private message?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Feel free to send me a private message here: https://bit.ly/2SUXRar with your model number, serial number. and any photos of your symptom so I may look into this further for you. 

Thank you.

Constellation

Samsung watch giving me shocks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had this Samsung Galaxy active 2 watch since June 2020. It was working fine all this time but recently (for about 2-3 weeks) i noticed getting some shocks on my wrist to an extent that i got a burn on the skin. I did not wear it for the 3 weeks, so as to let the burn heal, but after putting it back on since yesterday, i am noticing the stings on my wrist and am scared to carry on wearing it now.

Astronaut

Re: Samsung watch giving me shocks

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Don't wear it anymore. One of two things is happening: 1) the watch has a short and the battery is getting current directly to your skin. 2) You are having a reaction to the laser it is using. This is very rare but does happen.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userTMeXUzIEXf I am very sorry to hear about this! Please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number or IMEI number of the watch so I can look into this further. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

SamsungRei, thank you very much for the message. My apologies, I only saw this message today.

I'd tried to get in touch with the Samsung repairs and they arranged for a pick up of the watch. I am now waiting to hear back from them.

Kind regards, Bee

Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's a popular issue! I had It w/ GW46 and thanks to the team here they contacted my local SM customer service and they gave me a refund to buy a new one.