Original topic:

Xfinity Mobile compatibility

(Topic created: 08-31-2022 11:12 AM)
kikiturtles8676
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello!

When will Samsung galaxy watches be compatible with Xfinity mobile? No one can give me a straight answer. I know many of us have been asking for years. I posed this same question to Xfinity.. please work together to get this resolved,  many of us have useless lte watches because of this. 

Any help expediting this would be great

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
The_Lemon
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Watch
I believe it is supported on all carriers as long as your Carrier supports it. You need to check with your carrier to see if they support watch esims.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
The_Lemon
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Watch
I believe it is supported on all carriers as long as your Carrier supports it. You need to check with your carrier to see if they support watch esims.
kikiturtles8676
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Which is why I said work together. Xfinity does not only Apple watches.
Xfinity has been telling us "soon" for years. I can't afford to switch carriers, and I know I'm not the only one. I'm not getting anywhere with Xfinity and couldn't find any posts here regarding this issue so I'm trying this now.
The_Lemon
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Watch
My carrier(Tello) has said "late 2022" and they have said nothing yet. If xfinity mobile does not support watches, then unfortunately you will find no help here until they support it.
0 Likes
kikiturtles8676
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
IDK who's end is having an issue but maybe Samsung can do something if they see how many unhappy customers they have and (lte sales they are losing). IDK It's been very frustrating. Never hurts to try