cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Zwift connectivity

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought my Samsung watch primarily for using with Strava - I was quickly let down with this as it initially worked, but now I have to record my rides through Samsung Health. 

Anyway, that aside I have been using Zwift for the last few months. Yet again though I find myself massively let down by Samsung. Having researched how to connect my watch to use as a heart rate monitor I found that I had to download an app from the wearable store for £4.13. It's bad enough that Samsung can't build this into an update themselves, but I tried umpteen times to install it and it won't install. I contacted the app creator/seller who replied in broken English that the problem was with the Samsung Store. So yet again I am let down.

Zwift had millions of subscribers across the world - how can Samsung not be able to resolve a simple connectivity issue? 

I am going to write an article about this and send it to every running and cycling forum, magazine and website to expose Samsung as a brand not to bother with as a fitness tracker. I have tried to contact Samsung but have not had a response. Let's see how some bad publicity impacts. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Zwift connectivity

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for reaching out, it appears you may be a non-US customer. Might I recommend posting this on the European community: https://eu.community.samsung.com/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Zwift connectivity

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for reaching out, it appears you may be a non-US customer. Might I recommend posting this on the European community: https://eu.community.samsung.com/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post