JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

calories burned widget missing...

(Topic created on: 9/26/20 9:16 PM)
userW8SlUO3piw
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Does anyone know if the calories burned widget will come back in a future update for the galaxy active 2? It disappeared after the most recent update. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

We're sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you and will tag this on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. This thread will be locked for further replies. In hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, that you include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the Community!

View solution in context

0 Likes
19 Replies
WIckEDjEstEr787
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Go into your Galaxy wearable app all your widgets and apps can be added through there.
userW8SlUO3piw
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hi there - that widget seems to be missing now, since the update. From both the watch and the wearable app.
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003163/#view-the-burn-calorie-logs-on-your-s...

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userRQPJfDp9EB
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I also have the same issue with Watch 3 which I just got. The widget is still available on my Galaxy Watch but not on the new Watch 3. Resetting as per the link above does not resolve the issue.

useraaZXdRhFPt
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

None of that works.

The recent update has removed the total calorie counter app/widget. 

If I had known that was going to happen I wouldn't have applied the update.

cjslcjr
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Moderator, please see what the newest update does... the new update removes the total calories burned from the watch. This looks insane to me, how can we call it an accessory that helps me to be fit and it doesn't show anymore the total calories burned?
cjslcjr
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
samsung bring the calories burned back... you are making us think in return your watches
userW8SlUO3piw
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Agree :(
userQ2AoqktzUB
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Yeah samsung would be good if an admin popped in to say sorry, we'll fix asap.

Checking the count from time to time during the day was good motivation to keep moving and keep the burn to a certain level