cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

calories burned widget missing...

Does anyone know if the calories burned widget will come back in a future update for the galaxy active 2? It disappeared after the most recent update. 
14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted

Re: calories burned widget missing...

Go into your Galaxy wearable app all your widgets and apps can be added through there.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: calories burned widget missing...

Hi there - that widget seems to be missing now, since the update. From both the watch and the wearable app.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003163/#view-the-burn-calorie-logs-on-your-s...

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I also have the same issue with Watch 3 which I just got. The widget is still available on my Galaxy Watch but not on the new Watch 3. Resetting as per the link above does not resolve the issue.

Highlighted
Astronaut

None of that works.

The recent update has removed the total calorie counter app/widget. 

If I had known that was going to happen I wouldn't have applied the update.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Moderator, please see what the newest update does... the new update removes the total calories burned from the watch. This looks insane to me, how can we call it an accessory that helps me to be fit and it doesn't show anymore the total calories burned?
Highlighted
Astronaut

samsung bring the calories burned back... you are making us think in return your watches
Highlighted
Asteroid

Agree Smiley Sad
Highlighted
Astronaut

Yeah samsung would be good if an admin popped in to say sorry, we'll fix asap.

Checking the count from time to time during the day was good motivation to keep moving and keep the burn to a certain level