Original topic:

calories burned

(Topic created on: 3/1/21 5:12 AM)
Pappaw
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
After the latest update,  I find no option to put calories burned on the face of the watch.  I currently use the dashboard face and it no longer has the option under customization.   
4 Replies
user5mi4L3QsDK
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I had the same thing happen. I reached out to Samsung and they said that they intentionally removed this feature! On a fitness watch, someone actually thought it would be a good idea to remove the calories burned feature! I am so livid! If anyone can recommend a good smart watch (not Apple) that still provides this feature, I will throw my now useless Samsung Watch in the trash and switch to a more competent manufacturer 

Pappaw
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
1st it was Samsung Health removing how many calories you had left to consume on a weight loss program and now it is calories burned. it appears that what Samsung is saying is they don't want to help people with weight issues. So is it really a healthy fitness watch?
Pappaw
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I found in Galaxy Store GPF Digital 7 watch face that shows calories burned. There are many free ones. I just downloaded the simple black and white
0 Likes
userzjwedUJtrf
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have just spent so long looking for that. It was only way I was tracking my calorie intake at a healthy level. Why would they take it off? I wouldn’t have updated if I knew that. Does anyone know if they are going to bring it back or should I just get a new watch?

0 Likes