Original topic:

can't turn on my new watch

(Topic created on: 11/19/20 12:24 PM)
userHBnpLZPCfy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I just got the galaxy watch active 2 yesterday. I set it up and it worked fine. it gave me a warning the battery was getting low so I put it on the charger and went to bed. this morning I cant turn it on.  Every time I try to turn it on it says rebooting, then I get the Samsung logo, and then it just goes black again. Am I doing something wrong?? I'm about ready to freak out. I just went thru this same thing with a defective printer. No, it wasn't a Samsung lol. 
0 Likes
2 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

If your watch's battery is completely discharged, it will not power on. You'll need to charge it before turning it on. If the watch will not power on or if it doesn't seem to charge, the problem could be anything from the battery, connection, the charger, or the watch itself. Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003100/

If you have tried the troubleshooting steps provided, I would recommend a service repair. Another option would be to take the watch back to the place of purchase to see what options they would be able to provide. If you wish to set your device up for service, can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Bill of Sale:
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hey, just wanted to follow up. Are you still needing further assistance?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes