JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

connect with WW ( Weight Watchers)

(Topic created on: 1/12/21 8:19 PM)
mmc41
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I want to know who to contact about joining WW ( Weight Watchers ) together so I can link my Samsung Watch Active 2 with it to get the most with exercise. Apple & Fitbit are but Samsung isn't. Please join them so all of us who have Samsung can get the absolute most with exercise & Weght watchers.
7 Replies
Solution
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for you post. We will mark your post as feedback for our engineers. We also would recommend providing your feedback with the app developers of WW as well. You can usually find this information within the galaxy store under the application itself. :) 

View solution in context

user3b2vR4ALeP
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Is there any way to track this?  I feel like marking it solved doesn't show us anything other than our watches still can't do it.

0 Likes
user6BtJMs0tDI
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

How is this solved? All that is being done is that they will suggest it. Ive been wondering about this since i got my new watch in August and still nothing. 

Members_L7o3pQ2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I am really upset my new Active 2 does not connect with my Weight Watchers App!!! I would not have purchased it had I known

userH3OGefi2Ww
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Galaxy store provides 3rd party apps for your watch Try looking there
0 Likes
user3b2vR4ALeP
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

You can sync samsung health data from your Active 2 to google fit, fitbit and what have you with apps like Health Sync, but there is nothing that will let you get Active 2 data into Weight Watchers.  

0 Likes
usertmB1QnZ7PG
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I also have active 2. Great watch but I might go back to fitbit because it doesn't seem to sync with anything well. My scales, other apps etc.