cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usercCNRlc3XdM
Constellation

fedex package delivered no contents inside

ordered a galaxy watch active. fedex delivered an empty and opened envelope today. Samsung is wanting me to file a police report before they will take any action. Does that sound right? Amazon would never require something like this.

3 REPLIES 3
userX7Dt9Aista
Constellation

Re: fedex package delivered no contents inside

Im having the same issue with my galaxy buds. Gonna try to get the police report now but I'm not sure how that's going to go. Did you end up getting a replacement?
usercCNRlc3XdM
Constellation

Samsung support was terrible and useless. You need a full police report fyi. If your city is like mine you will need to go to the police department and print them out, no online for lost or stolen mail. Samsung did finally give me a refund. Complete trash customer service compared to Amazon best buy or apple
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hey guys, We can certainly understand your frustration and wanted to reach out to assist. We just wanted to make sure that you were able to speak with our E-commerce department to get your concerns resolved.

I personally wanted to provide the E-commerce number to assist you and I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there.

Thanks!

^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.