cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

galaxy active 2 missing notifications

Hi, i really need some help i bought an active 2 watch worked perfectly fine for a few weeks then started disconnecting from my phone but only partially as in someone would call and it wouldn't vibrate but would then send a notification to tell me i missed the call and wouldn't get email notifications etc until I disconnected and connected again but would do the same again after a few hours also on the wearable app the time shows 10:08 and the wrong date and it's always like that. so I reported this to Samsung and it was sent for repair came back and the same problem to which I was told to take it back to the shop for a new one which I did and yet again same problem so I phoned yesterday to explain and the agent recommended I tried it on a different device so I've since tried it on 2 other devices and still the same with still the wrong time showing on the app too but right on the watch, so I have eliminated it's not my phone and seen as I've swapped the watch for a new one only a week ago I can eliminate the watch this is obviously an app or software issue so what can i do? I now have a watch which cost best part of £300 that just tells me the time because it keeps disconnecting I switched from apple to Samsung because I believe Samsung is much better but I'm starting to doubt my decision.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: galaxy active 2

I apologize but you have reached technical support for products manufactured for usage in the United States. Please visit https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html to find your country's support page.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.