JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

galaxy active 2 rebooting randomly

(Topic created: 08-17-2020 01:54 PM)
zvff
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Has anyone else had problems with there galaxy active 2 watch... mine just started rebooting on its own... it's frustrating... I've only had it like for 3 months... 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JohnLoose
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch

@zvff 

Thanks for the post and sorry to hear. The article here from Samsung may help. If not, you may need to contact Samsung about a warranty claim or request service for the device.

Usually the above troubleshooting or call / chat with Samsung should get this fixed for you. I hope that helps!

-- 

Show some love to this reply with a ❤️

If this post solved your issue or helped :white_heavy_check_mark:"Accept as solution" to let others find that easily

Note: Notification emails do not accept replies. Login to the community to respond to this thread select a solution.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
JohnLoose
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch

@zvff 

Thanks for the post and sorry to hear. The article here from Samsung may help. If not, you may need to contact Samsung about a warranty claim or request service for the device.

Usually the above troubleshooting or call / chat with Samsung should get this fixed for you. I hope that helps!

-- 

Show some love to this reply with a ❤️

If this post solved your issue or helped :white_heavy_check_mark:"Accept as solution" to let others find that easily

Note: Notification emails do not accept replies. Login to the community to respond to this thread select a solution.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch

nope. I had battery issues once and got it fixed.. though I had to mail it out... my suggestion is to contact samsung support via twitter.. they were super helpful and got everything done via chat.. lol they're going to ask a lot of questions just fyi

0 Likes