JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

galaxy watch 3 burning my wrist too

(Topic created: 05-05-2021 09:08 AM)
chadstreet
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have recently started noticing red marks and blisters where the watch body comes in contact with my wrist.   Checks to the forums show I am not alone.  I love my watch and its less than a year old -- but I am scared to wear it now.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
chadstreet
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you to samsung support, I have been contacted by the special support team who is working with me to address my problem.  

For others reading this post, wondering what is happening...   samsung is sending me a box to return the watch so they can inspect it.  I hope they can use the watch to learn what is causing this problem and fix it!  I was informed that i would be contacted by additional support staff who will work with me regarding a watch replacement, compensation, etc etc.     If your watch is still under warranty, make sure you register your device and work with samsung support to resolve your problems!

View solution in context

9 Replies
Jw56
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
My best friend experienced the same problem. He no longer uses it.
0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

@chadstreet I am sorry to hear about this. I have received your private message and will follow up with you there. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Brian711
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have the same problem , it got to the point where I actually went to the doctor because I thought maybe I had bed bugs or lice or something but he said no there was nothing wrong with me but the only spot I get some ice on my wrist where I wear the watch
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to assist you further. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Good afternoon! I just wanted to check in to see if you are still in need of assistance?

0 Likes
Solution
chadstreet
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you to samsung support, I have been contacted by the special support team who is working with me to address my problem.  

For others reading this post, wondering what is happening...   samsung is sending me a box to return the watch so they can inspect it.  I hope they can use the watch to learn what is causing this problem and fix it!  I was informed that i would be contacted by additional support staff who will work with me regarding a watch replacement, compensation, etc etc.     If your watch is still under warranty, make sure you register your device and work with samsung support to resolve your problems!

View solution in context

user2sWoezJQwG
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Same thing to me. I thought the laser was negligible, since I've worn the thing for over 2 years, but here I am with a slightly peeling area on my skin and a red spot. Still doesn't rule out a battery issue, but technology may still be unconcerned with user health.

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

@user2sWoezJQwG I certainly understand how upsetting this may be. I apologize for the delay in response! If you are still in need of assistance, please send a private message with the following information so we can have someone from our specialized team reach out to you. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Good morning! I just wanted to check in to see if you are still in need of assistance?

0 Likes