Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: It want charge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hi @Juvon 

I'm sorry to hear you're going through this. If you don't mind me asking does it show that its charging when you put it on the dock? Also, do you have a wireless charging pad to see if it charges on that?

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello Juvon,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your watch and the problem is still re-ocurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @Juvon 

Im sorry that you're experiencing this issues. There's many ways to charge your Galaxy Watch. You can try using another wireless charging pad, a new charging cable or even from the new Wireless Power Share on some of Samsung's latest devices. 

Here are some diffent ways you can try charging the watch to see where the issue is coming from.

Hope this helps!

Highlighted
Astronaut

S3 Frontier

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My S3 wont charge😔

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: S3 Frontier

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give this link a try: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003100/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.