cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

galaxy watch dont charge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

mmy galaxy watch dont charge someone know something?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: galaxy watch dont charge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you using the original charger that came with the watch? Have you tried charging with a different charger? Can you send a private message providing the full mode code and the serial number so I can further assist you with this? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: galaxy watch dont charge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you using the original charger that came with the watch? Have you tried charging with a different charger? Can you send a private message providing the full mode code and the serial number so I can further assist you with this? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

Losing charge with on charger

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I first noticed charging problems when I put my watch on charge and once it was about 80% charged it started to decrease in charge so losing power while charge then after a few more times of charging my watch the high percent of charge started to drop and then my battery would drain faster it got to the point when my watch completely died and it wouldn't charge or even turn on

I brought a new charger thinking that was the issue but first day of charge the percent flicked from 100% to 15% and now dropping 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Losing charge with on charger

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

Are you using an authorized Samsung charger while charging the watch?

Have you tried resetting the watch to see if that helps?

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Watch Active 2 not charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I purchased this Galexy Watch Active 2 in November.

Right after Christmas, it stopped charging.

I took it to BestBuy that says I need to reach out to Samsung directly...they cant do anything with it.

I think it is the watch and not the charger.

I am using the charger that came with the phone, but I also used my power sharing on my Note 10 phone, and that did not seem to help either (although the phone recognized something was there, the watch did nothing, and did not seem to charge at all.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Watch Active 2 not charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you using the original charger that came with the watch? It sounds like you may need service, can you send a private message providing the full model code and the serial number so I can validate the warranty status? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am still sitting on a watch that I purchased in November....and here it is May...and I used it less than 2 months. I did reply via email....no replies....I dont know how to do a private message on here.  I would like help.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usergbWphVgxIB Regretfully, the email notification is a do not reply address. To send a private message click on the link below using a web browser. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am also having the same issue.

I purchased my watch in Australia in August 2018, everything was working great and no issues. Moved back to the UK in April 2019 and still not an issue with the watch.

In the last 6 months I noticed the battery life was draining horribly. I tried to reboot and did a factory reset to see if this helped. About 2 months ago the sensor for heart rate stopped working and no longer receives information. Then last week, the watch battery died on me. I had put it on charge over night, and now there is no charge going through to the device.

I am using the original charger, there is power on the charger light, but there is nothing going to the watch and it will not turn on.

Extremely frustrating.

Highlighted
Astronaut

It want charge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got my watch on Saturday and use it Saturday and Sunday so Sunday night i want to charge it up and when I go up that morning it did not change so here is is Tuesday and I am on 23% how do I know if it the charging pad or my watch I paid to much money for this to be happening