Original topic:

Galaxy watch showing voicemail notification won't go away on watch only

(Topic created: 04-28-2020 06:35 AM)
usermdNQjrVKuw
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hey guys,

I have a Galaxy Watch SM-R805U from T-Mobile and for a while now it keep showing i have a VM on my watch and not my phone. When i check the VM via watch or phone there are NO messages saved or otherwise. i have unpaired and tried just using the watch and or phone and neither have a VM when calling. Yet my watch regularly says i have a VM pending and i don't.

I have even reset the watch and still it pops up. There shows no software updates either.

Thoughts?

Thanks

~Brad~

32 Replies
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
PappySmirf
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Resetting your watch is NOT an answer...  Unless you replace your cars engine with every oil change, too.

I have the same issue.  I've disabled the notifications for Visual Voicemail and it still shows up anyway.  Additionally, the notification is from 9 days ago, now.

userikm0Nqr36o
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Actually yes it will. When you reset it though you do not use your backup that is saved. I just did this for mine and the voice mail notification is officially gone.. Factory reset your watch do not use your backup just start it fresh, I can confirm this works I did it myself

userfX72jFzkAM
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have listened and deleted the voicemails. I backed up the watch, restored to factory and reinstalled. I've contacted T-Mobile twice and they too have verified voicemail was cleared. I've contacted Samsung twice and they too cannot resolve. 

userC0UIkUkFWM
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Yes, I have tried that and it doesn't work!

Amythists1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

This works until you get another voice-mail, and then it's stuck and drains the battery until you reset the device again.

Voice-mail notice does not clear once it is checked

user3nb7UdIX8f
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Did you get your issue resolved?  I am having the same problem.  I have a VM notification that won't clear.  Also, if my watch switches to LTE, when I get back into Bluetooth range, I get notified of EVERY SINGLE message or text since I got the watch.  I'd like to figure out how to fix both issues.

useruZH3NvPvt6
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

My Galaxy Watch SM-R805U also keeps showing voicemail notification on my watch and not my phone! 

Any fix?

usermdNQjrVKuw
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Unfortunately i do not have a fix. That said over time it seemed to just go away. I just got tired of clearing it that i stopped looking. Then i saw you guys were posting on here and i checked and no notification. I honestly have not done anything to attempt to fix further.

I hope that whatever is causing this can be resolved for everyone somehow. I wish i had better news for everyone that reads this thread.

If i find a fix somewhere that someone posts i will share for sure.

0 Likes