Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
louis_A_man
Constellation

hr sensor light not turning off

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there,

Yesterday got a Galaxy Watch Active and the green heart rate sensor light on the back is always on (and flashing) and I am unable to turn it off, which is quite annoying as it is very bright and even sometimes visible from behind the watch in daylight and I'd definitely like the option of turning it off sometimes even if it means sacrificing some tracking features.

I've tried turning off automatic heart tracking and REM sleep tracking (which seen in other post is supposed to mean it turns off) and it stays on. When i take the watch off it turns off so it doesn't seem to be an issue with the proximity sensor. It also does turn off if I put the watch in power saver mode. 

Maybe it's some kind of software issue? It's got One UI version 1.0, Tizen version 4.0.0.3 and software version R500XXU1BSD3.

Thanks in advance to anyone who's giving this a look!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AD00G
Asteroid

Re: hr sensor light not turning off

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@louis_A_man

Hi, 

sry for my English but I am not a native speaker so hope you will understand me... 

stop stress measuring please _only heart rate does not stop. you can keep REM on. but after switching  heart and stress off you have to optimize the accu. click on accu symbol there you can find this. after you should not have this problem anymore. 

Hope it helps.. . 

AD00

3 REPLIES 3
AD00G
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@louis_A_man

Hi, 

sry for my English but I am not a native speaker so hope you will understand me... 

stop stress measuring please _only heart rate does not stop. you can keep REM on. but after switching  heart and stress off you have to optimize the accu. click on accu symbol there you can find this. after you should not have this problem anymore. 

Hope it helps.. . 

AD00

louis_A_man
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

that did it! Thank you so much, there's no longer a disco light on my wrist 

userb4n3v3Ge6I
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sir Could you please let me know what is ACCU SYMBOL, I searched in my watch switched off HR and STRESS still I get the light on sporadically...unable to find this "accu" that you have mentioned! Many many thanks in advance!