Original topic:

i think samsung lost my watch

(Topic created: 10-19-2021 04:45 AM)
Members_zg7WNRS
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

i sent my watch in for repair over a month ago and 4 days later Sep 16 I got an email saying it was waiting  for parts to repair about 4 days later they emailed and said it would have to be replaced here it is after several phone calls later I still have not received my watch back they just keep giving me the run around.I just want my watch.Anyone else had this problem?

8 Replies
Diamond0218
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
They are probably really waiting for parts. I sent my husband's galaxy watch in for repairs the end of Aug and just received it back 2 wks ago.
DanG92263
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
There is a worldwide manufacturing, parts, and shipping crisis going on.
Mayze
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Slow service. I never send my stuff in. I just go to a shop or repair myself
0 Likes
Snowman888
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
And how do you repair yourself?
0 Likes
Members_zg7WNRS
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I talked to samsung again today the said they would refund me 299.00 because they dont have my galaxy 4 watch in stock (What !Do they buy them from aliexpress or something) anyway I gave more than 299.00 for it if you count taxes .I told them I want a replacement no refund.I know samsung has watches in stock.This has been going on for over a  month

0 Likes
PeninaD
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Might be struck on one of those ships off the port of LA that can't seem to get signed a pier for unloading
0 Likes
Members_zg7WNRS
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

now they say I must produce picture the original receipt ,so now If I cant find receipt I get no refund or my watch I feel ripped off they got my watch and Im out $328.00 if I cant find receipt

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, thank you for reaching out. I understand how frustrating the repairs process can be. The warranty does state that the proof of purchase should accompany the product for warranty service. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/warranty/ I do see you were able to submit the documentation and the refund is being processed. Please feel free to reach out to a moderator should you have any additional questions. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes